The initial broadcast for the documentary is scheduled for Saturday October 25th 2014, however there are three “Premiere Events” planned for this fall:
- Sunday, Sept. 28 at 2:00 p.m. at the Heritage Theater in the Watertown Event Center, Watertown, SD (seating capacity 284)
- Sunday, Oct. 5 at 2:00 p.m. at the Palace Theater in Luverne, Minnesota (seating capacity 480)
- Sunday, Oct. 12 at the Heights Theater in Columbia Heights, Minnesota (seating capacity 400)
Tickets (limit 6 per customer) can be ordered through Pioneer Public TV’s web site at www.pioneer.org/sherwinlinton or by calling 1-800-726-3178.
Sherwin Linton Advance ticket orders FAQs
1. When do the doors open for the Premiere Events? 12 noon -- show starts at 2.
2. Is there reserved seating? No. General Admission only
3. Will DVD’s be available for sale? We will take orders, but the DVD will not be sold until after the broadcast of the documentary on Saturday, October 25, 2014.
4. Will Sherwin be at the Premiere events? Yes he and his wife Pam will be there. Ticket holders are encouraged to arrive to each show early in order to take in a free exhibit featuring the different stage costumes and memorabilia that the Lintons have used over the years.
5. Where are the Premiere events being held and what is the seating capacity?
September 28 2:00 p.m. Heritage Theater Watertown Event Center Seating capacity: 284
October 5 2:00 p.m. Palace Theater, Luverne, Minnesota Seating capacity: 480
October 12 2:00 p.m. Heights Theater, Columbia Heights, Minnesota Seating capacity: 400
6. Will you send me tickets in the mail if I order on the phone? Yes, up until September 10. After that you have to pick them up at the door.
7. If I order online, how do I get my ticket? You can download each ticket -- only once, and print it off and bring it with you to the theater.